PowerHA SystemMirror 7
Die Tech Data Academy bietet in Wien den fünftägigen Kurs "PowerHA SystemMirror 7 Planning, Implementation, Customization and Basic Administration (AN61G)" an.
This course is designed to prepare students to install and configure a highly available cluster using PowerHA SystemMirror.
The audience for this advanced course is students who are experienced AIX system administrators with TCP/IP networking and AIX Logical Volume Manager (LVM) experience who are responsible for the planning and installation of a PowerHA SystemMirror 7.1 and later cluster on an IBM Power Systems server running AIX V6.1 or later. The lab exercises are conducted on an AIX 7.1 TL2 level system.
You should be AIX system administrator and have TCP/IP, LVM storage, and disk hardware implementation skills. These skills are addressed in the following courses or can be obtained through equivalent education and experience:
- TCP/IP for AIX Administrators (AN210)
- Explain what high availability is
- Outline the capabilities of PowerHA SystemMirror
- Design and plan a highly available PowerHA cluster
- Install and configure PowerHA SystemMirror in the following modes of operation:
- Single resource group on a primary node with standby node (active/passive)
- Two resource groups in a mutual takeover configuration (active/active)
- Configure resource group startup, fallover, and fallback policies
- Perform basic system administration tasks for PowerHA
- Perform basic customization for PowerHA
- Perform basic problem determination and recovery
This course is the first in the PowerHA 7 curriculum. The following courses can be taken after this course is completed:
- PowerHA 7 Advanced Configurations (AN620)
- PowerHA SystemMirror 7 Migration (AN650)
- PowerHA/XD: Extended Distance and Disaster Recovery (AN440
- 2. – 6.10.2017