vSphere: Design and Deploy Fast Track
Die Tech Data Academy bietet in Wien den fünftägigen Kurs vSphere: „Design and Deploy Fast Track [V6] (EDU-VSDDFT6)(6)" an.
This extended-hours training course equips you with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to design and deploy a VMware vSphere® 6.0 virtual infrastructure. You follow a proven approach to design and deploy a virtualization solution that is available, scalable, manageable, and secure, and that uses VMware best practices. This course discusses the benefits and risks of available design alternatives and provides information to support making sound design decisions. In this course, you practice your design skills by working with peers on a design project. You also deploy components of a completed vSphere design. This course is based on VMware ESXi 6.0 and VMware vCener Server 6.0.
- Five (5) days of instructor-led classroom training
- 40% lecture, 60% hand-on lab
Experienced system integrators; consultants responsible for designing and deploying vSphere environments
Completion of the following courses:
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.0]
- VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V6.0]
Or equivalent experience with vSphere deployments.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Assess the business and application requirements of the current environment
- Understand and apply a framework to a design
- Analyze design choices and best-practice recommendations
- Design and deploy the core management infrastructure for an enterprise
- Design and deploy the virtual data center for an enterprise
- Design and deploy the compute infrastructure for an enterprise
- Design and deploy the storage and networking infrastructures for an enterprise
- Design and deploy virtual machines to run applications in a vSphere infrastructure
- Design and deploy security, management, and recoverability features for an enterprise