AirWatch: configure and deploy
Die Tech Data Academy bietet in Wien den zweitägigen Kurs "AirWatch: Configure and Deploy Integrated Solutions (EDU-AW-INTEG)" an.
This course is designed to provide you with the skills required to configure and provision AirWatch cloud deployments. You will cover the enablement of containerized applications, deployment and management of corporate email, and integration with enterprise resources. You will access hands-on labs and learn best practices for mobile deployment, with specific focus on how to deploy and manage AirWatch applications.
Students who complete this
course may enroll in the AirWatch Enterprise Mobility: Install and Deploy On
Premise Solutions course.
AirWatch Administrators, Solutions Architects, Solutions Engineers, Sales
Engineers, Consultants, Support or Service Desk, Installers or Implementation
AirWatch Enterprise Mobility: Configure and Manage
After completing this course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Configure and provision cloud deployments
- Learn AirWatch best practices for mobile deployments
- Integrate with enterprise resources by installing the AirWatch Cloud Connector
- Enable containerized applications to securely connect with back-end resources through use of the AirWatch Tunnel or Mobile Access Gateway
- Deploy and manage corporate email through integration with PowerShell or through the use of the AirWatch Secure Email Gateway
- 29. – 30. 11. 2017